For a peek inside the bag of a skin and makeup expert, new resident esthetician Jentri Chancey shares her skin and beauty essentials.
"A few of the essentials you can always find in my bag are…
- Total pure hyaluranic filler by Image: moisturizes, smooths & plumps skin
- Eyedrops: to keep my eyes clear and hydrated
- Lira ICE clear stick: acne spot treatment for treating blemishes
- Hand sanitizer: because you just never know when you're going to need it
- Bronzer and tinted moisturizer by Image: for UV damage-free all-over color and that summer glow
- Travel size nail file: to handle snags while out running around
- Perfume stick of the month (currently Eau rose by Diptyque): keeps me smelling nice all day
- Black mascara, black eyeliner & blush: for touch-ups on the go
- Tweezers: to grab the occasional stray hair
- Dior lip glow lip balm: for the perfect shiny lip
- Oversized sunglasses: for protection in always-sunny Austin and instant glamour
- …And a bag of green tea! :)"
Come by and meet Jentri! Set up a facial or waxing appointment with her today.